The Faculty of Communication, Media, and Design, named as such by the clever students of CoMeDe, offers an education completely unique to Russia. The Faculty’s goal is to help creative people become even more creative and to offer diligent students the incredible opportunity of being inventive with their zeal. Who do we prepare? People able to create shows like the opening ceremony of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi or the 2012 Summer Games in London. Our department prepares bachelor’s students of design, journalism, and advertising, and we understand the importance of working as a team. This is the only way to achieve success in today's world. We teach students how to see, narrate, convince, and transform. And always be on the crest of a wave.
Leiden: Brill, 2019.
Gruzdev I., Terentev E., Dzhafarova Z.
Higher Education. 2019.
Taratuhina Y., Tsyganova L. A.
In bk.: Strategic Innovative Marketing 6th IC-SIM, Pafos, Cyprus 2017. Springer, 2019. Ch. 31. P. 267-275.
Political Science. PS. Высшая школа экономики, 2019. No. 68.
The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The church in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary was erected for more than twenty years: from 1899 to 1911. It was conceived as a branch of the church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul: by the end of the XIX century. In Moscow there were already about thirty thousand Catholics, and there were not enough churches. The grand opening of the church took place on December 21, 1911.
In 1938, the temple was closed, its facade was disfigured and the organ destroyed. The priest of the temple was shot, after he tried to challenge the government's decision.
In 1990, the priest Tadeusz Pikus held the first mass on the steps of the temple. A year later the temple was officially handed over to the parish. The restoration of the temple began, and on December 12, 1999 it was solemnly consecrated - from this moment the church received the status of a cathedral.
In 2005, in the cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, a body appeared again - a gift from Basel's Lutheran Cathedral.
In Polish: on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays - at 18:00, on Sundays - at 8:30
In Ukrainian (Divine Liturgy of the Eastern Rite): on Sundays at 10:00 (in the chapel next to the cathedral)
In Korean: on Sundays at 10:00 (in the chapel in the crypt)
In French and English: on Sundays at 12:15 (in the chapel in the crypt)
In Spanish: on Sundays at 2:30 pm
In English: on Sundays at 15:00 (in the chapel in the crypt)
In Armenian (Liturgy of the Armenian Rite): on Sundays at 15:30
In Latin: according to the new form of the Roman rite, adopted at the Second Vatican Council in 1962 (Novus Ordo), on Saturdays at 18:00; on the extraordinary, or pre-reform form of the Roman rite on the second and fourth Sundays of the month, at 17:00 (in the chapel in the crypt)
Address: Malaya Gruzinskaya, 27
Metro: Krasnopresnenskaya/ Barrikadnaya
Tel: (499) 252 39 11
Church of St. Louis of the French
The day after the capture of the Bastille, July 15, 1789, French vice-consul Conder de Boss appealed to Catherine II for permission to build a French church in Moscow. Construction stretched for several decades - mainly because there was not enough money. But on November 24, 1835 the church was solemnly consecrated in the presence of all the important persons of the city.
After the revolution, the divine services in the church of St. Louis did not stop. Masses were still conducted here, but they were carried out under strict supervision first by the Cheka, and then by the KGB, whose headquarters were located in the neighborhood.
In 1991 the church was returned to the French Catholic Church.
In French: on Wednesdays at 8:00 and at 20:30 (worship of the Holy Gifts), on Saturdays at 18:00, on Sundays at 10:30
In English: on Sundays at 9:30
In Italian: on Sundays at 1:30 pm
In Lithuanian: on Sundays at 17:00
In Vietnamese: on Sundays at 19:30
In Latin: on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:00
Address: Malaya Lubyanka, 12
Metro: Lubyanka/ Chistyye Prudy/ Kitay-gorod
Tel: (495) 625 46 65
The Catholic Church of Saint OlgaHistory
By 2000, the two existing Catholic churches were not enough, and it was decided to found the third temple, the place for which was chosen not in the center, but on the outskirts of Moscow. In 2003, the parish of St. Olga was given the building of the Palace of Culture, which was converted to the needs of the church. Work in the temple is still ongoing, but in parallel, he accepts the faithful.
Parishioners of the temple - Russian, Byelorussians, Ukrainians, Poles, Spaniards, Italians, etc.
Only in Russian: on weekdays at 19:00, on Saturdays at 8:30, on Sundays - at 11:30 and at 18:30
Address: Kirov's thoroughfare, 6
Tel: (495) 351 64 13
Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul
In 1817, the community bought the Lopukhins' estate near Pokrovka Street in Kosmodamiansky Lane (since 1922 - Starosadsky Lane). June 15, 1818 in the presence of the King of Prussia, Friedrich Wilhelm III, the Church of Sts. Peter and Paul. With the money of the King of Prussia, as well as the Emperor Alexander I, who granted a loan of 40,000 rubles, of which the community needed only 33,000 rubles to pay, the reconstruction of the house bought for the church, the erection of the dome and the cross began.
In Russian: Thursday (in the chapel) at 19.00, Sunday at 11.30
French: Sunday at 14:00
Address: Starosadsky lane. 7/10
Tel .: 8 (495) 628-53-36
St. Andrew's Anglican Church
The history of the Anglican community in Moscow begins in 1553, when Tsar Ivan the Terrible allowed British merchants to conduct worship services in accordance with their religion.
The first Anglican church appeared on January 13, 1885, when a solemn divine service took place, at which Bishop Jonathan Titcomb, who had arrived from London, officially consecrated the church in honor of St. Andrew the patron saint of Scotland, since the Scots were the overwhelming majority in the English community in Moscow.
During the Soviet Union, the church housed the recording studio Melodia, which was engaged in the recording and production of records - the acoustics of the church hall was appreciated, all the leading musicians were recorded there.
Only after the visit of Queen Elizabeth II to Moscow in 1994, Russian President Boris Yeltsin returned the church building to the Anglican community.
Only in English: Sunday one at 8.30 and one at 11:00
Address: Voznesensky pereulok, 8
Metro: Okhotny Ryad/ Teatralnaya
Tel.:+7 495 629 9889
(Monday - Thursday 13:00 - 18:00)